A key element of our mission and passion is giving back to the community.
At Blissliving Home, we believe quality is more than captivating design crafted from the best materials – we believe quality goods have a heart.
We continuously support a variety of local and national organizations working effortlessly towards making a difference in the world.
Our brand partners include:
- Sasha Bruce Youthwork – a non-profit organization that has been serving the needs of at-risk and homeless youth in the Washington, D.C. area since the 1970s
- Kids in Need – a national organization working to ensure every child is prepared to learn and succeed by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need
- VH1 Save The Music Foundation – the public affairs initiative of the VH1 network with the core mission to restore instrumental music education programs, ensuring that every child has access to a complete education that includes the benefits of music instruction
- Children’s National Medical Center – one of the finest pediatric hospitals in the United States
- Vital Voices Global Partnerships – an organization that identifies, trains, and empowers emerging women leaders around the globe, enabling them to create a better world for everyone